So when is the D12 Mixtape release date?

I went to the damn store today expecting to get a new D12 cd and the guy in there had no idea as to what I was talking about... So yea any info would be greatly appreciated....

No I havent had any luck..... I figure I'll just wait and see if it may be drops next week.... but thanks for the help man.
Heres what I know so far though : Eminem is NOT on the new mixtape its just the remaining members of D12...
I did happen to find a new song that will be on the mixtape. Its called “Plead For Your Life" feat. Royce Da 5′9″ :
zSHARE - d12 ft royce da 59-plead for your life.mp3
Enojy!!!!

THEV1LL4N

Return of the Dozen is a mixtape by Detroit rap group D12, scheduled to be released on May 20, 2008. Eminem and Proof will appear on this mixtape. The official D12 MySpace page states "the new mixtape will feature all new music from D12 including tracks that feature the late Proof and member Eminem"[1].

Track listing

* 1. Intro D12 featuring Dolo
* 2. We Back D12
* 3. Throw 'Em Up High D12
* 4. The Drill D12
* 5. Cheatin' In The Bedroom D12 featuring Monica Blaire & King Gordy
* 6. Biggest G Is Chris Reed D12 featuring Maestro
* 7. If You Want It Kuniva
* 8. U Never Know D12
* 9. I Am Gone D12 featuring King Gordy
* 10. Win Or Lose Swift featuring King Gordy
* 11. I'm From The D D12
* 12. Suicide D12 featuring Sindy Syringe
* 13. Plead For Your Life D12 featuring Royce Da 5'9"
* 14. Get This Paper D12 featuring Rod Dae of Rock Bottom
* 15. You're Not Gangsta Like Ross Whiteman D12 featuring King Gordy
* 16. That's The Way That Goes D12
* 17. This Situation D12 featuring King Gordy & Black Face of Rock Bottom
* 18. 13 MC's D12 featuring Marv Won, Stretch Money, Rare, Famous, X-Factor, 2Pac, T-Flame, Quest McCody, Swann, 3, Young Who?, Young Miles & Guilty Simpson
* 19. Mrs. Pitts D12 featuring King Gordy
* 20. Outro D12 featuring Dolo
* 21. Don't Hate Brittany Reed (Bonus Track) D12

THEV1LL4N

Dubcnn: Okay, that’s beautiful. So all the members from D-12 will be there in attendance, too?

Swifty McVay: Yep, the members of D-12 will be there performing, along with T-Flame & Famous, along with [King] Gordy, Guilty Simpson, Team Truly and a couple other artists.

when swifty says "the members of d12 will be there performing". does it include eminem. personally, imo i think not. i think it will be the 4 of them (biz, kon artis, kuniva, swift).

THEV1LL4N

Wikipedia now says:

Return of the Dozen, a mixtape by Detroit rap group D12, was released on May 20, 2008. Proof will appear on this mixtape. However, Eminem was too busy and does not feature on this mixtape despite what several other sources claim.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.