So, whats goin on with Joe Budden?

Last I heard, his album kept gettin pushed back into oblivion, he dropped a song called "So Long, Goodbye" then said "I quit" on his own message board and aint been heard from since. I aint been keeping up with mixtapes lately. Is it really curtains for him?

He had one of the best albums of 2003 IMO. Really personal. I've been waiting for The Growth for quite some time now and am getting tired of it getting pushed back over and over and over and over.

Jackoffalot said:
who cares?
if u dont then leave.

buddens is tight tho, and the best thing he aint just a mixtape mc, he can switch between styles n make the deep song, then go line for line with punchlines.

last i heard of him he dropped that mixtape im back with dj envy and the promo for gangsta party by scott storch ft nate dogg.

i may be a bit late tho :eek:

download that "feel it in the air" and "through and through" or something, who knows, the names of the tracks might be completely wrong but the important part is that joe buddens is dope

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.