So what does everybody think about Maino?

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I was actually gonna make a thread about it, I actually thought the album was pretty good, much better than I expected, lyrically he isn't the greatest however but he has a few good tracks on there.

Caesar

Staff member
I like the way the album is presented with the voice overs like a documentary. Very original idea.

He has a lot of charisma. He isnt a lyrical rapper though, but its a nice spin on the hustler rap style

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah indeed, the concept is pretty good. The track Celebration is good :thumb:

Also for the track Runaway Slave, thats the same beat as Joe Buddens 'Pray for me'?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Basically what you and Thuggy said, I wanted to make a thread last night but never got around to it.

They were playing a bunch of his tracks when he was on the FF show last night. And every one I heard was awesome.

Lyrically he isn't up there, but he makes it work with his flow and style. I'm gonna go pick his album and fabolous' album today.

kastro

never heard of him, can some post a youtube link of his best track
here's a track called all the above which is pretty tight

so far ive only listend to all the above and letter to pac which were tight tracks and heard a listen to hi hater but wasnt really feeling that track, will let u knw after cheking out his album wat i think of it, have been waiting for to hear it

kastro

Man dope album, after hearing his singles i was hoping that his album had some dope tracks but i was suprised, i really am feeling this album, i like the opening track million bucks and then how he sayz let me take u to the begining real nice feel to it.

Celebrate is a tight track so is floating, runaway slave, lets make a movie, back to life

Deff goana buy this pretty good album

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^Peep, "remember my name", its a dope track as well.

EDIT: I'll add the song here.

[youtube]dhhDi9Mzz8A[/youtube]

kastro

Yeh man that a tight track to, so is hood love its a laid back track pretty nyc, the more I listen to it the more i enjoyn it

Will deff be looking out for his more shit in the future

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.