So, now the hype is gone for "game" and you's realised his an average rapper hey

Rock

I never thought He was going to bring back westcoast rap. If its anyone, it will be Crooked I that will spark the return of westcoast rap.

I personally thought that The Game's cd was great. All the hype that was surrounding him was delivered on this album. I agree he is not the greatest Mc but who is "great" is mostly the matter of opinion. Some Love Nas and other say he is one of the most boring rappers they've ever sat and listened to, some say eminem is full of energy and has amazing rhymes others say he is corny to the fullest. Only true way to get a valid oppinion of a Artist is listen to a wide range of their songs without any overly postive expections or any negitive expections( If this is not done it is wrong to say that they are weak but it is not out of the question to say you don't like them)- Now Back to the Games Cd- Satisfactory Rhymes(enough to hold the cd and some lines that are pretty clever), At times boring flow but suprised he showed emtion on few tracks, Amazing Production, And this Cd cators to many different tastes maybe even too much- It has Love songs, Old School tracks, Club joints, crusin music, emtion tracks, RnB style- All incorperated with his 'Gangsta' Rap style and even though they are not all of my preference i'd say they are all very welll done. Best Cd from G-Unit Camp N if we were 1 year back i'd say overall 1 of best of 04.

linx

Staff member
I never looked at him like he was going to be the best rapper in a long time. I liked him then and I like him now, it's really that simple. I think he makes good music and I listen to it. I never really gave a fuck whether or not he'd bring back the west coast. He definitely brings more attention to the west coast, that's for sure. His album was hot.

LinX` said:
I never looked at him like he was going to be the best rapper in a long time. I liked him then and I like him now, it's really that simple. I think he makes good music and I listen to it. I never really gave a fuck whether or not he'd bring back the west coast. He definitely brings more attention to the west coast, that's for sure. His album was hot.
exactly

RapAlot89 said:
I personally thought that The Game's cd was great. All the hype that was surrounding him was delivered on this album. I agree he is not the greatest Mc but who is "great" is mostly the matter of opinion. Some Love Nas and other say he is one of the most boring rappers they've ever sat and listened to, some say eminem is full of energy and has amazing rhymes others say he is corny to the fullest. Only true way to get a valid oppinion of a Artist is listen to a wide range of their songs without any overly postive expections or any negitive expections( If this is not done it is wrong to say that they are weak but it is not out of the question to say you don't like them)- Now Back to the Games Cd- Satisfactory Rhymes(enough to hold the cd and some lines that are pretty clever), At times boring flow but suprised he showed emtion on few tracks, Amazing Production, And this Cd cators to many different tastes maybe even too much- It has Love songs, Old School tracks, Club joints, crusin music, emtion tracks, RnB style- All incorperated with his 'Gangsta' Rap style and even though they are not all of my preference i'd say they are all very welll done. Best Cd from G-Unit Camp N if we were 1 year back i'd say overall 1 of best of 04.
well said

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.