So now that Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor leaked today....

Havent listened to it yet. But it seems like all the songs are new. I loved all the songs on the original food and liquor. Sad to see that they didnt make it.

SonOf2pac

some tracks from the OG F&L made the cut but have been renamed... they got jay-z spittin over that trials and tribulations beat from what i heard (the one with the eagle)... def. gonna download later tonight when my college goes to sleep and the bandwith is free... then i'm gonna buy it next tuesday and support the dude... fnf up!

yeah, i too dled it "months ago" but it was not the real version...this, however, is....

looks like meyer's got everyone covered with links... i'll see if i can slip it in to my first post without gettin caught

prasad said:
What is Steady mobbin that was not in the OG. I cant believe he took out ghetto story that was my favorite song by him.
Steady Mobbin' is the same track as Ghetto Story. Steady Mobbin' is the correct name, on the previous leak all the names were incorrect.

linx

Staff member
_carmi said:
arent you like not supposed to share retail albums that leaked here..
That's what I was gonna say. It's all good to give people the links, but you're supposed to do it in pm.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.