So, Lupe is coming to my campus on the 31st.

heard about that concert. never heard of the other groups that are on the bill, but it's one of the few times lupe will be out in WA.

you're in college, soak up as much as of this shit as possible...

roaches

Go and throw a copy of Midnight Marauders at him.

If this is done and I am convinced that it is done, I'll paypal you the cost of the album.

7 Syns

roaches said:
Go and throw a copy of Midnight Marauders at him.

If this is done and I am convinced that it is done, I'll paypal you the cost of the album.
Lol? Why?:confused: Weird, confused roaches:laugh:

kicc push, kicc push.....naw that ain't my cup of coffee........first impressions are important for me..........n' the first time i heard or seen him was on mtv....so no, i wouldn't go....i'd rather kicc it at the bar n' listen to some honky ass country singer

critikaldesignz said:
he has a bright mind, and is such an outspoken person
And did you hear that he wants to work with Pink Floyd John-Boy? The thought of that is even more gloriously scintillating than the thought of a peanut butter jelly sandwich made by pa.

Lupe Fiasco could pepper his sophomore album with collaborative joints from a third rate banjo playing Pink Floyd tribute band and the mainstream hip hop press will still have you believe that such a leftfield manoeuvre solidifies his ground breaking outspoken hip hop saviour moniker.

Whenever I read Lupe Fiasco being labelled as "outspoken" I get a whiff of an unpleasant aroma. Though I can't quite describe the aroma, I would guess it's analogous to the scent a farmer must experience when clearing away cattle excrement.

albohemia said:
And did you hear that he wants to work with Pink Floyd John-Boy? The thought of that is even more gloriously scintillating than the thought of a peanut butter jelly sandwich made by pa.

Lupe Fiasco could pepper his sophomore album with collaborative joints from a third rate banjo playing Pink Floyd tribute band and the mainstream hip hop press will still have you believe that such a leftfield manoeuvre solidifies his ground breaking outspoken hip hop saviour moniker.
lol at using big words. are you trying to confuse 90% of the members here?

ArtsyGirl

Because he's dope, if you dont think that dont go. But like you said you got nothing on, seeing musicans live can change your whole outlook give it a go.

S. Fourteen

Or keep posting hate hidden behind big words like a bitch. Go find a 50 Cent thread and in it, claim that Curtis is fake.

SOFI, go see it if you feel like it. If you think he's a joke because of the public reaction, the media's reaction etc etc then don't go see it, stay home and drown in your false sense of self-worth.

roaches

the mainstream hip hop press will still have you believe that such a leftfield manoeuvre solidifies his ground breaking outspoken hip hop saviour moniker.
It isn't the *hip-hop* press that's hyping him up.

roaches said:
It isn't the *hip-hop* press that's hyping him up.
I wouldn't say the hype is confined to non hip hop publications. VibeXXLTheSource certainly had a good stab and a few online reviews made me throw up my burrito.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.