So like... what happened with T.I.?

Preach

Lmao at getting busted by the FBI while trying to buy an AK. What a n00b. The other gangster rappers must be laughing at him.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^if it helps, his personal body guard was an FBI informant. There's nothing n00b about that. You trust people close to you and you get screwed over. That's real life, homey.

To answer the question, he's gonna do a year starting from like a couple days ago. Maybe they get it down to 10 months. Also, he has to do a shitload of community service, fines, and all this other non-prison time shit.

Preach

^if it helps, his personal body guard was an FBI informant. There's nothing n00b about that. You trust people close to you and you get screwed over. That's real life, homey.
There's lots of people with AKs that aren't in prison. They aren't n00bs. T.I. is a n00b. He should have shot that backstabbing piece of shit before it got too late. That's what a real G would do.

On a side note, I wasn't serious. At all. :D

kastro

i mean how long was this guy his bodyguard 4? i mean didnt he check out his history or somehow found out while he was working for him?, i mean if i had that much money and hired a body guard id want to get thier whole life story haha if hes gna protect my ass ill nd to know shit loads about him

Preach

well, do you remember the book pac's bodyguard wrote about him? remember the relationship they had? pac really trusted frank. now imagine if frank had a young daughter and some previous shit that was coming up in court, that might lock him away for a while, and fbi offers to let that little girl have her father if he just spills the beans on some spoiled brat ass rapper. i'm thining it's something more like so, they threatened him and either had something to threaten with or he fell for it.

Da_Funk

Thats really fucked up that he only got sentenced to a year. I like the dude and think he's a great rapper but one year?

What does that say about your justice system when a convicted felon gets sentenced to a year after getting caught with fucking assault rifles and sub machine guns yet someone like Wesley snipes gets nabbed for tax evasion and gets 3 years?!? What a joke.

Preach

What does that say about your justice system when a convicted felon gets sentenced to a year after getting caught with fucking assault rifles and sub machine guns yet someone like Wesley snipes gets nabbed for tax evasion and gets 3 years?!? What a joke.
It says what we all know to be true already. That money > *

Freedom Froggy

federall speaking, TI hasnt started his time yet, they gave him a couple of months before he has to turn his self in

federal fact 1: you must serve 85% of your time on ANY and ALL federal charges if you get more than a yr. ex : Ti: gets 1 day on top of the YEAR because thats the only way he would have been able to serve 85% which is around 10months. If not and he received just a yr.. he would have had to do the whole year.

2nd chance act passed saying that no long where inmates only elgible for 10% of there time to be served in a halfway house... now everyone is elgible for up too 6months of halfwayhouse so depending on TI's prison casemanager/unitmanager he may be out earlier then everyone thinks.. thats just speculating on him getting in there and being elgible and being given the benefits of the 2nd chance act

kastro

if this happend to another conviected felon that wasnt famous and had fuck all money hell be looking to do 10+, but its like they say money makes the world go round and all the bullshit they say like im a role model ppl look up to me etc...even though i dnt mind his music and its good at times i think he got lay of way eazy man

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.