So anyone heard The Chitlin Circuit 1.5?

Tito

Of course its from my new favorite hip hop group Little Brother. It dropped while I was vacationing Mexico. So is it good. Anyone got a link to it? :D

I bought that shit....

thats right I actually bought the real album(whats wrong with me)

The Album is mad nice, if you heard the chitlin circuit pt 1 then you have already heard some of these tracks.

There is some real nice cuts and no real filler that ive heard so far its dope as hell.

linx

Staff member
It's definitely nice. Just kinda sucks it had some of the same songs as the last one. Can't wait for the album though. :thumb:

Chronic

Pot, kettle, black? :(

"Just kinda sucks that the updated version of 1.0 has some of the same songs as version 1.0".

I WIN!!!!11111111

linx

Staff member
Chronic said:
Pot, kettle, black? :(

"Just kinda sucks that the updated version of 1.0 has some of the same songs as version 1.0".

I WIN!!!!11111111
No? Just because I think it sucks we heard some of the same songs, that doesn't mean I don't know it was named 1.5 and not 2.0 for a reason.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the Sleepers was kinda wack. I only really liked the joint with Murs and the track Scars. I just can't get into his flow.

roaches said:
What do you guys think of "Lovin' It"?
I like the song overall, but I don't like Big Pooh's verse, and I question its use as a single. But the beat is nice (unless its really not, and my current 9th Wonder phase just makes it sound that way). In summary, if the album is all at that level, I wouldn't buy it...its not that its bad, just not good enough.

Hot

Sleepers wasnt up to the LB standard. Even some of 9ths beats sounded a bit (dare i say it) boring.

Lookin forward to the new LB tho :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.