Snowgoons - German Lugers.. coming soon..

linx

Staff member
I was just wondering if anyone else knows about this album or if you're all too busy caring about what Camron and 50 Cent are saying to eachother. Anyway, this album should be dope. Maybe one of the best this year. For those of you that don't know, Snowgoons are a production team from Germany. They're releasing this album "German Lugers" on Babygrande records and it features a bunch of dope rappers.

To name a few..

Sean Price, O.C., Edo G., Living Legends, Rasco, Chief Kamachi, Last Emperor, Jus Allah, El Da Sensei, Wise Intelligent, Reef The Lost Cauze, Doujah Raze, MED, Craig G., Celph Titled, Baby Blak, Pumpkinhead, Afu Ra, Wordsworth, Edi Amin, Breez Evahflowin, Majik Most, Kreators, Born Unique, Mitchell Hennessey, Virtuoso & more

Check out a preview of it here..
http://www.myspace.com/snowgoons

I think it'll be verrrrry dope.

Chronic

Beats don't sound that good (based on 1 listen) but with those guest appearances it'll probably be worth a download.

BIG NASTY said:
if I want to sleep i'll drink nyquil.
You seem to hate just about anything that's remotely underground so why don't you just stay out of these type of threads?

Its a dope lineup... The only thing I dont like about these albums is, the artists dont get that much of a chance to shine. Like its definitely going to be a dope compilation, but I've turned into a 100% album type man. I like hearing a full album, and like hearing how an artist carried it from start to finish. But thiswill definitely have some hot verses.

Who's producing it?

linx

Staff member
ImmortalTech said:
Its a dope lineup... The only thing I dont like about these albums is, the artists dont get that much of a chance to shine. Like its definitely going to be a dope compilation, but I've turned into a 100% album type man. I like hearing a full album, and like hearing how an artist carried it from start to finish. But thiswill definitely have some hot verses.

Who's producing it?
I see what you're saying, but you'll have enough albums from artists themselves as well. This is just something different, so I don't see it as being a big deal.. or even small. And the production is done by Snowgoons. They aren't rappers.

... damn shows how outta touch i am. I just thought snowgoons is the name of the compilation. I knew snowgoons arent rappers. I just thought thats what they decided to title it.

Yea ur right its not a big deal at all. I'm lookin forward to hearing some new shit from cats like Pumpkinhead, Reef, Breez, Celph Titled, etc. anyways

Chronic said:
Beats don't sound that good (based on 1 listen) but with those guest appearances it'll probably be worth a download.

You seem to hate just about anything that's remotely underground so why don't you just stay out of these type of threads?
what do you consider underground? because imo i listen to some underground just not the same shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.