Snowgoons - A Fist in The Thought

I wanted to ask everybody on here to please support the Babygrande Records release of Snowgoons - A Fist in The Thought. For those of you who do not know, Snowgoons are a production team from Germany and they have 2 previous releases on Babygrande (German Lugers & Black Snow)

This release, "A Fist In The Thought", will combine the styles of Snowgoons with the energetic lyrics of Savage Brothers and Lord Lhus of Bloodline.

Lhus is a friend of mine, so I hope that all of you will support this album. It drops May 26th on Babygrande and is available for pre-order. The best place to pre-order it is at 11spot | Home - click on Babygrande and scroll down until you find the album. 11spot is the cheapest place you can buy the album, its only $9.99 on this website.

The album also features guest appearances from Reef The Lost Cauze, King Syze, Sicknature, Sean Price, and many, many more!

Babygrande Home
Lord Lhus - Album out May 26th on Babygrande!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
SNOWGOONS ft SAVAGE BROS & LORD LHUS 5/26 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Haha yeah whats up bro, I'm still alive! Unfortunately the same cannot be said about this website. I was hoping by now the traffic would've picked up.

Anyway, yes, I'm still breathing! I'm currently working on several projects, including a compilation with Lord Lhus, Dr. iLL, Vibez, Powder, Savage Bros, and many, many more with production by Snowgoons, Mr. Seen, Beat Lordz, Domingo and much more to be announced later.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.