Snoop's album cover changed?

*Riaz*

ive see a different one to those two,
its a pic of snoop sat on a thrown on a blue carpet with a crown on...

anyone else seen that one?

il post up he pic if i find it.....

pz

C.R.Y.

Zimbabwe said:

yeah this one's much better , old snoop , but unfortunately hes using the one in your post

thats the best one by far. the third one is kinda bland. the first looks like something a minister would use. the second one is nice, a lot of detail and really brings back the old style.

ArtsyGirl

I guess the artist had the right idea on the cover.. Hopefully the music is more in the feel of doggystyle and then we could forgive the other covers.

ArtsyGirl

its linx! said:
You're setting yourself up for a disappointment! :laugh:
:laugh: No I'm not cause really I have no good expectations for the album (didnt even know there was one coming out) I dropped Snoop of any music list I had a looooong time ago.

Tha 1st cover is boring. That 2nd cover is way better. More OG Snoop. Maybe he changed it because you can't have a cover like you used to make and have tha music be totally different and gay.

C-7

C.R.Y. said:
you serious? lol, its supposed to be old school.
it's not old school he try too hard to bring "doggystyle" back! Is not 93 but 2006! The first cover is much better IMO is more OG!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.