Snoop thinks California fires were a conspiracy

Caesar

Staff member
Snoop Dogg discussed last year's California wildfires, which forced his family to evacuate their home, in a radio interview with DJ Whoo Kid.

Snoop cleared up rumors that his family's home was burned down, but did allege that the fires were a conspiracy and deliberately set.

Here is what he had to say:
"It didn't burn down but it was a fire in the area, it's the same as my home and my family had to evacuate but they ended up getting out of there safe, the fire's been put out."

"That shit is set man. I don't give a fuck what nobody say. How the fuck fires gonna happen all at the same time in three different areas, right when it ain't raining. When the forecast ain't no rain, no time soon. It was raining four, five days ago and all of a sudden they said fires, and they set 'em in a triangular area."

Snoop Dogg is a fucking moron. He needs to look up "conspiracy" in the dictionary and also realize that it's not a surprise that there are fires when it doesn't rain.

Oh shit, somebody got killed in LA, Chicago and Brooklyn... it's a conspiracy, cuzz.

Ummm... he never said it was a conspiracy. He just said someone set the fires, and not an accident. The OP posted this story with a bad title...he needs to look up the meaning of "conspiracy" not Snoop.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.