Snoop-produced album on the way

The Big Squeeze will be released April 24th and sees Snoop produce sixteen tracks as well as dropping vocals on twelve.

The album is a Westcoast compilation distributed by Doggy Style Records/Koch Records and features artists such as Kurupt, Dogg Pound, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Westurn Union (Damani, Soopafly and Bad Lucc) as well as others.

"I basically wanted to produce these tracks from up and coming West Coast acts. I see a new West Coast and it's right here - and it's brought to you by the King of the West Coast," Snoop said of the album.

The first single is called "Hat 2 Tha Bacc" by Westurn Union and is available here.

The tracklist is as follows:

1. The Big Squeeze Intro (Snoop Dogg)
2. Killaz (War Zone, Westurn Union, and Snoop Dogg)
3. We Came to Bang Out (Dogg Pound, Soopafly, and Snoop Dogg)
4. Shackled Up (War Zone)
5. We Go Hard (Katt Williams, Soopafly, Kurupt, and Snoop Dogg)
6. Hat 2 Tha Bacc (Westurn Union and Snoop Dogg)
7. Pop Pop Bang! (Kurupt, Kam, and Snoop Dogg)
8. 31 Flavors (Kurupt and Snoop Dogg)
9. All About Damani (Damani and Snoop Dogg)
10. Like Rock Stars (Bad Lucc, Damani, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Chuck, and Snoop Dogg)
11. Spend Some Time (Ricky Harris, Chuck, Kurupt, Soopafly, and Snoop Dogg)
12. F***in' Is Good for U (Damani, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Kurupt, Soopafly, and Snoop Dogg)
13. Get Your Body Moving (MC Eiht, KAM, Chuck)
14. Get Closer (Azure and Snoop Dogg)
15. Can U Get Away? (Goldie Loc, Ray J, and Snoop Dogg)
16. U In Trouble (Kurupt and Snoop Dogg)
17. Mr. Vice President (JT Tha Bigga Figga)
18. Get It Started (Azure and Snoop Dogg)
19. Be Thankful (Terrace Martin, J. Black)

No it will not.

Still beating up on yo pads?

This will most likely be another failure attempt to bringing about ''west coast union'' just like Cali Iz Active was.Snoop all of sudden turned into beat making?Plz... He should really focus only on making decent rhymes instead.And if he really wants to give a chance to new west coast artists then he should stop ego tripping and give Crooked I some room.

snoop does really good on little low key projects like these. I for one cant wait and crooked i's so done, its not even funny.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.