Snoop on Westwood last nite

Yo Snoop Dogg was saying last nite on westood that he gonna speak 2 Game and 50cent in order 2 squash their beef. He also said he gonna try n tour the UK with dr dre some time in the future.

I had wondered what Snoop was thinking of the beef since him & 50 seemed reasonably close then Game stepped on the scene & Snoop is never seen with 50.

And yeah, the Snoop & Dre tour had already been spoken about on here. Here's hoping they're not just fronting.

if snoop ever made game n fiddy squash their beef , i doubt none of these guyz will record a song with eachother , its out of hand 2 make up n be freinds , but they in the same lable. so yah hopefully this beef is ova

Yea that was a pretty dope interview but i wish someone would slap the Black right off of tim westwood. You've got your average wiggers, then you've got your 40+ year old british dude actin like a gangsta haha.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.