snoop on ellen degeneres show

Status
Not open for further replies.
chief_Rocka said:
why is snoop performing on ellen degeneres show... its like middle aged woman.. and they were all dancing to it and knew the words
to appeal to the middle aged women so they can go buy his shit.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Um, promotion? He has that single with Justin Timberlake. Middle Aged women love JT. See the marketing plan?

the real question of this thread should be...why the hell were you watching the ellen degeneres show in the first place if its for middle aged women? you just exposed yourself homie haha.

first... if you dont think its weird seeing snoop dogg on ellen de fucking generes show then your stupid
its like nas performing on oprah or some shit.. its weird

second i wasnt watching ellen.. i was flipping channels and the 40+ year old women singing and dancing to 'drop it like its hot' caught my attention

Chief Rockas just trying to act all hard... "WHY THE HELL IS SNOOP ON ELLEN!!!???" Go cry about it bitch. It's called promotion! And if you can't understand how that works then you should drive your car off a bridge.

Cheesyphily16 said:
Chief Rockas just trying to act all hard... "WHY THE HELL IS SNOOP ON ELLEN!!!???" Go cry about it bitch. It's called promotion! And if you can't understand how that works then you should drive your car off a bridge.
lol right.. its not like i actually care, i thought it was funny..

why would snoop wanna promote to an audience that has only heard his shit on the radio? theres like 40 year old fucking women on that show

Yea but i think anyone would do it if it meant more $ in your pocket. No biggie, goes on to a show that appeals mainly to the female demographic and performs for a few minutes which in turn generates an extra million dollars.

ArtsyGirl

chief_Rocka said:
lol right.. its not like i actually care, i thought it was funny..

why would snoop wanna promote to an audience that has only heard his shit on the radio? theres like 40 year old fucking women on that show
Welcome to the board ;) Cant say we didnt warn ya..

Anyway I guess Snoop will take their money no matter what, I agree with you though it would be a lil strange seein that not because his performing but because of the show it is. Nas on Oprah would be dope :thumb:

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Seventy2Ouncez said:
the real question of this thread should be...why the hell were you watching the ellen degeneres show in the first place if its for middle aged women? you just exposed yourself homie haha.
I watch 'The Tony Danza show' when I can. What are you insinuating? Danza is the bomb. ''Who's the boss'', bitch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.