Snoop in glasgow last night

stefanwzyga

I was at the concert last night an snoop rocked it! there was'nt anyone on before him, just snoop and soopafly an snoop's uncle's.

Before snoop came on there was a screen with a minnie film in the same idea as the one before the up and smoke tour, he goes up to a hotel room, lather's up a couple of lesbo bitches, then some guy's with mask's come in an snoop blow's them all away :D it was pretty cool.

He done all the old classic stuff, and a lot of new stuff, he done a version of pump pump which was crazy, no complaint's here it was a great night. :)

stefanwzyga

Little Miss Vixen said:
Did he get hit with anything?

Na, funny you should say that, cuz i was at the nottingham concert when he got hit with a bottle!

Btw, why the fuck is Snoop in Glasgow so often now? haha
Cuz he know's scotland's the place to be. :D

Sure is buddy, bout as much as it would be for him to be special musical guest at the next Ku Klux Klan rally, which is said to be the last since their learning to love black folk!

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
2Pac_Forever_1 said:
Sure is buddy, bout as much as it would be for him to be special musical guest at the next Ku Klux Klan rally, which is said to be the last since their learning to love black folk!
Good joke!

Seriously, that was about as funny as swallowing Magic's Jesus juice! :thumb:

The concert was good, but I thought the sound quality was bad cuz u cud harldy hear Snoop's Mic and Soopafly's Mic. As for the opening film that clip is on deathrow uncut DVD.

stefanwzyga

outlaw777 said:
The concert was good, but I thought the sound quality was bad cuz u cud harldy hear Snoop's Mic and Soopafly's Mic. As for the opening film that clip is on deathrow uncut DVD.

I've got the death row uncut dvd, i aint ever seen that before, i aint watched it in year's right enough, il have to watch it.

stefanwzyga said:
Before snoop came on there was a screen with a minnie film in the same idea as the one before the up and smoke tour, he goes up to a hotel room, lather's up a couple of lesbo bitches, then some guy's with mask's come in an snoop blow's them all away :D it was pretty cool.
That video is on Deathrow Uncut, they played it at the Birmingham one too.

linx

Staff member
That's dope if he did some of his older shit, but otherwise you couldn't pay me to go to a Snoop concert.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.