Snoop gets high and forgets his own pre-screening after party

Snoop has a new movie in the works called "Lotus In LA" and a bunch of film critics got together to watch the pre-screening and after that an after party was held...Snoop was suppose to make an apperance at the party but he was a no-show. So his manager and a bunch of other people went looking for him at his hotel and around the city but he was nowhere to be found. Shortly after that he was eventually found just one block down the street sitting in a club, eyes blood shot red, reeking of weed smoke....sipping on some herbal green tea....from what i heard on the radio he was holding the tiny cup like he was Queen Elizabeth with his pinky finger extended........

when i heard it on the radio it sounded funny as hell....so i thought i should share it with ya'll

Duke

Staff member
hahahaha, damn, leave it up to snoop to not give a fuck.

rofl, the idea of snoop sitting there sippin tea with his managers finding him...

"Snoop! Where were you? You're supposed to be at the party, a lot of important people are there!"

"huh? wassup homie?"

bahaha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.