Snoop facing jail time on weapons charges

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Snoop Dogg turned himself over to authorities in Orange County today and has been booked on one felony count of possession of a deadly weapon.

Snoop (whose real name is Calvin Broadus) was stopped at the John Wayne International Airport on September 27th when officers at the security checkpoint discovered a collapsible baton in his carry-on luggage. Snoop told sheriff's deputies that the baton was a prop for a movie he'd been shooting.

Last week, on November 2 official charges were filed as a result of the incident and a warrant for Snoop's arrest was also issued . Snoop voluntarily appeared at the Orange County Jail this morning for booking and the district attorney's office expects that he will post $150,000 bail.

Snoop's attorney Donald Etra has called the charge "bogus." If convicted Snoop could be sentenced to as much as three years behind bars.

Source: SOHH.com

If you guys like Snoop you should check out his Blue Carpet Treatment mixtape with Dj's Drama,Skee and Whoo Kid.I'm not a huge Snoop fan but im really excited about this mixtape.

he isn't going to jail he's a celebrity, they'll work something out they hire lawyers that cost a shitload so they can get out of a shitload of trouble

Preach

lii said:
meh as if he'll goto jail and if he does itll be for bout a month, thats what happens when ur a "celeb"
how insanely ignorant lol. this is bullshit. when you're a celebrity, you face as much jail time as normal people. it's just that most celebs are rich and can actually afford a decent lawyer, lawlerstorm.

IF snoop goes to jail for this, it's probably gonna be after his album drops anyway (if it drops this month). but if he's not gonna be able to do any promotion then i guess that wouldn't be too good for the album.

it really is fucking bogus tho to get 3 years for carrying a baton in your carry-on lol. wtf. if i bust someone's eye i get ten days, if i really fuck them up i get a month max. 3 years for a fucking baton?

which leads me to another question. why in the fuck would a guy like snoop try and sneak a baton onto an airplane anyway? in case someone tried to stick him up right there on the plane and his crew of bodyguards were somehow immediately immobilized? lol. listen snoop, while it looks superduper cool to play with a foldable baton on the airplane, a grown man should fucking know better lol.

ArtsyGirl

He's got the money now to buy rich mans justice, but it does make me wonder why snoop has to bring props to a movie set? Dont they have people that do that for the actors?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.