Snoop Dogg

I got respect for snoop, i enjoy his music, but lately ive been starting to think he should consider retirement. Its still cool to hear snoop jump on other peoples songs, but the quality isnt there anymore really. He aint even good at doin weed songs anymore, on Banks' "I get high" his verse was fuckin wack. Nothin needs to be said about R&G.... what do you think, he got anything left? I heard he wanted to do an album with dre, but dre hasnt responded.... it was in a magazine about a month ago. I think that would be a cool way to leave the game.

snoop's grown up, and moved away from the kind of music you want, he's been doin it since the early 90's, you can't do that your whole life......

aban said:
its OVER! hes not a crip, hes nothing! Even if he does join up with dre, just maybe if he gives dre a good rim job than they might be able to put together a decent album talking about how gangsta there are. no I dont hate snoop, I love that guy cause he tried to rape a girl and he has a Dope verse in Street Life.
I donno if your jokin, but thats pretty sick dude. Street Life was dope though

he's alright definetly not the best anymore lost his touch but i can't blame him cause cmon he can't cater to the teens anymore he's grown up and changed and a little too old to be doing the same shit from doggystyle he's got about 1 more cd left and maybe unreleased shit cd and thats it for his career. i think its suffice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.