Snoop Dogg!

stefanwzyga

Why dont snoop go back to dre an say i want you to produce my next album, doggystyle is a masterpiece! but every other album he has put out is ok nothing special, surely he is big enough to relise with his lyrics an dre,s beats they could create another classic!

to me doggystyle was classic as well as doggfather but the last good album he did was last meal wich was classic also......topp dogg was so so and the other three have been shit....everyone knows that he should get back with the westcoast but i think hes trying to appeal to a bigger audience now and to me he is only true to himslef and not his fans that have supported him time and time again.......if i was him id say hey ima give the fans what they want but that might not be very profitable these days

stefanwzyga

*suspect#1* said:
to me doggystyle was classic as well as doggfather but the last good album he did was last meal wich was classic also......topp dogg was so so and the other three have been shit....everyone knows that he should get back with the westcoast but i think hes trying to appeal to a bigger audience now and to me he is only true to himslef and not his fans that have supported him time and time again.......if i was him id say hey ima give the fans what they want but that might not be very profitable these days
Na for me the dogfather aint no classic! the last meal is tight tho!

ppl act like...snoop workin with dre means an instant classic..but it doesnt work like that...The only reason why it would sell good is cuz snoop&dre are both fuckin famous...and rite now dre got the world in his hands..he cant fail...to me he can but it seems he cant to alot of people...

Stefan Wzyga z Kanady! nie wiem kurwa ale Snoop spierdolil sprawe...O shit, wrong language. I believe Snoop wants to show Dr.Dre that he's no longer a puppy, that's why he went to Pharrel's nerdy Star Trek (Star Trak) records and made a shitty album on music and beats that sound like...I don't know how to even describe the music The Neptunes are making. In my opinion, Eminem's beats shit on whatever the Neptunes have came out recently.

I thought Paid Tha Cost was pretty good although, granted, nowhere near touching Doggystyle

And yeah I think Almighty's right that Snoop wants to be his own man but he's been trying to do that shit for a while & maybe he should just realise that Dre's beats bring out the best in him & vice versa

LMAO @ eminems beats r better then the neptunes hahahahaha. drop it like its hot >>>>>>>> better then anything eminems ever produced.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.