Snoop Dogg Working On New Album; Shoots New Video

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Snoop Dogg is already working on the follow-up to his recently released Ego Trippin' album and recently shot a music video with Country legend Willie Nelson.

According to MTV.com, Snoop's next album, tentatively titled Malice In Wonderland, was inspired by a session the rapper had with composer Lalo Schifrin.

"He conducted some music for me that was so sinister, so evil, mean and dark," Snoop described. "I just wanted to make a record like that. That's just the way I feel."

In other Snoop news, the rapper recently shot a video for his new single "My Medicine" with Country legend Willie Nelson.

"Next is 'My Medicine'," Snoop said of his new single. "It has a country-music feel to it. I shot the video in Amsterdam and Nashville during the Country Music Awards. It feels good to me to be able to make music. It's not a typical hip-hop song, but once people listen to it and see the visual effect to it, they're gonna enjoy it."

"My Medicine" is the latest single from Snoop's album Ego Trippin'.

No release date has been announced yet for Malice In Wonderland.

Source: HHNLive.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online