Snoop Dogg Permanently Banned From UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been permanently banned from entering the United Kingdom, after a brawl in London's Heathrow airport in April.

Snoop Dogg and an entourage of almost 30 people were en route from Los Angeles to Johannesburg, South Africa, to perform at a major festival.

The rapper and other men became upset when they were denied entry into British Airways' first-class lounge.

A huge brawl ensued and seven officers suffered minor injuries.

Sources told AllHipHop.com that the Home Office banned Snoop from the country because of his previous criminal record in the United States.

Snoop had already been banned from flying with British Airways and police in the UK had issued him a caution over the incident.

Offenders do have the chance to be admitted under special circumstances, but sources said they do not apply to Snoop, who could lose millions in performance and appearance fees.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5675

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Erm.....

No.

He is not banned from the UK. Only British Airways flights.

Expect to see him back within the next 2 years.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
k69atie said:
were you there when all that stuff kicked off?

did you see dmx when he got arrested the other day?

I was there when all the Snoop stuff kicked off, didn't see it though. If it was a few months later I'd have had some good footage to sell. ;) But things aren't running smoothly yet.

I missed the DMX stuff, and haven't heard anything.

This is closed... Reasons below in the Oprah Thread. It takes very little effort to copy and paste news, it rarely generates discussion and most end up with 0 replies. Once a person gets in the habit of posting 5 or 6 a day I will delete or close them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.