Snoop Dogg on Rap City

That was a pretty nice freestyle... I guess he's still got it. However, I got tired of hearing "D-O-double-G" and "Crippin" in almost every other line.

Why is it that only in recent years has Snoop been openly making blatant Crip references? Yes, we've all known his affiliations since Death Row, but he never said anything about Crippin back then in his songs or anything.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
the same reason people claimed the reason he would be makin some pop shit in the past few years was because he had 'matured' and was now a 'family man

lol

snoop was probably sayin the do double g and crip shit alot because it helps him keep his flow on point and not blanking out looking for words

xxx

its a good freestyle, im just soooo sick of snoop. I wish he woulda only put like 3 or 4 albums out. Then he would make my heavy rotation more... Most of his stuff has like 2 or 3 hot tracks. Its so watered down i never feel like listening to Snoop

And dont get me started on his Crip Shit. I mean, what is he? A Gangbanger or a Soccer Mom? I just dont get it. Mid-Life Crisis?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.