Snoop Dogg myspace Album

Did anyone buy the Snoop Dogg myspace album, "Unreleased Heat Rocks?" I feel like a clown because I paid $25 for it, and they sent me a download link, so I assume that I'm not going to get an actual CD. Supposedly, the first 1000 orders get a Snoop autograph, but we'll see. The project itself isn't bad, but still.

$25 jeez....i mean in the grand sceam of things that isnt that much but ida just waited to download it from someone on here or something

Yeah, not a huge deal, but I think a download is only worth $10--if you're going to pay for one that is. I just wanted an actual CD for my collection, I'm weird that way. I suppose a Snoop Dogg autograph, although probably done by JT the Bigga Figga:), is worth $25.

yeah as long as you get something signed it's worth it. but the download thing i agree is only worth $10. peace man and hope you get that. sounds cool.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.