Snoop Dogg Appreciation Thread

too much hate on snoop when actually he helped put the west ontop(pre-makaveli).nigga is far from a coon and if you meet him you probably pee yo pants.anyways drop some good comments on the man and his legacy(yes he has one).some non hatin thoughts on his albums or favorite songs.maybe a link or 2:thumb:

Doggystyle is a classic album and I like what he did in 213 with Nate and Warren G. I've always been a fan of Snoop's live performances, and Live at the House of Blues really set it off for me. Snoop will always be a hip-hop icon.

TheCat

LAZARU$ said:
too much hate on snoop when actually he helped put the west ontop(pre-makaveli).nigga is far from a coon and if you meet him you probably pee yo pants.:
dont you think the word COON is disrespectfull even when you didnt use it at Snoop..

i have to admitt after listening to the LAst MEal album, i got sick and tired of snoops lazy talent, and stopped buying his albums.

but it wasnt untill he came on WESTWOOD radio and gave and interview he gave one of the best guest appearances i ever heard on the show, he was highly charismatic and freestyled at every dam opportunity, after that interview i had mad respect for the guy again,
but i still dont want to buy anymore of his albums, i listen to his Deathrow records untill the CDs melt in my player.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.