Snoop Dogg album tracklist, new Eminem & 50 Cent song leaks to internet

New Snoop Dogg album tracklist is out. The album features the unreleased song with 2Pac & DPG, 'Just Watchin', there is also a song with Biggie, and many more guests are featured throughout the album. View full info at http://www.******.

A song from the upcoming Eminem album/mixtape/compilation 'The Re-Up' leaked to the internet. The song features Eminem, 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks. You can download the song now at http://www.******.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Acctually on Snoop's site it didn't even mention 2Pac being on it. What I'm thinking tho is that it will be included with the CD, but Snoop doesn't want people to buy his new album for the reason of the 2Pac track on it, so he didn't mention it. I guess it can be considered as a "Bonus Track". Just my guess tho..

Edit: Can somoene up the interview where Snoop says that 2Pac is on his album? What is the source of the tracklist? Thanks in advance..

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Tha Blue Carpet Treatment will be the 8th solo album released by rapper Snoop Dogg. Producers for the album include The Neptunes. It will be released on November 21, 2006 on Geffen/Star Trak.

[highlight]Confirmed tracks[/highlight]
by wiki--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Blue_Carpet_Treatment

"Think About It" (Produced by Frequency)

"Vato" (featuring B-Real from Cypress Hill) (Produced by The Neptunes)

"Candy" (featuring E-40, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, MC Eiht & Goldie Loc) (Produced by Rick Rock)

"That's The Shit" (featuring R. Kelly) (Produced by Nottz)

"So Special" (featuring Brandy Norwood & Pharrell Williams) (Produced by The Neptunes)

"True Story" (featuring Warren G, Nate Dogg, Janet Jackson & Jermaine Dupri) (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)

"L.A. Zoo" (featuring Timbaland) (Produced by Timbaland)

"Gang Banging 101" (featuring The Game) (Produced by THX)

"L.A.X." (featuring Ice Cube) (Produced by Battlecat)

"Have to Talk with God" (featuring Stevie Wonder) (Produced by DJ Pooh) (Remake of Stevie Wonder's 1976 song "Have a Talk with God")

"My Peoples" (Produced by Battlecat)

"Real Talk" (Produced by LT Hutton)

"Let It Rain" (featuring Pimp C) (Produced by Daz Dillinger)

"Imagine" (featuring Dr. Dre) (Produced by Dr. Dre)

"Keep It Street" (featuring Young Buck & Dr. Dre) (Produced by Dr. Dre)

"I Need a Light" (Produced by Timbaland)

"We Some Niggas" (featuring 50 Cent) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
I've heard it plenty times that 2pac is NOT featured on the album. I cant wait to hear the couple tracks with Dr. Dre on them.

^ Yea that looks more like the real thing.

I downloaded the bootleg version which has the tracklist hellrazor posted and you can tell its abviously fake.

When will this leak now.Isn't the release date sometime in November,so it should leak anytime soon.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive warned you about spamming before. To add insult to injury the tracklist is fake and the track that "leaked to the internet" leaked here days ago which is where you got it from.

Your site is now shitlisted. Have a nice day.

Theres this new Snoop joint in hiphopgame.com Hood of Horrors.Is that not gonna be on the album?

The guitar in intro is just sick!

Anybody can rip that joint?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.