Snoop and The Game accused of assault on fan

although he shouldnt have been on stage, they didnt have to belt the fuck out of him. they could have at least pushed him away from snoop and told him to get off stage. there was no need to fuck him up

simo said:
although he shouldnt have been on stage, they didnt have to beat the fuck out of him. they could have at least pushed him away from snoop and told him to get off stage. there was no need to fuck him up
exactly .... he seems like an older man too... He was no threat . WTF did he really do to get beta up like that no 1 deserves that shyt.

Im thinking Snoop and Game will Settle or pay big bucks in court for this.

jumping an old man .. fucked up

Diaz said:
Mufuka GOT WHAT HE DESERVED! :):thumb:

why ... cuz he was a fan of snoops and put his hand on his shoulder?SHyt if u ever ask 4 an auto graph from snoop b carefull 12 guys might jump u :rolleyes: :p

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
exactly .... he seems like an older man too... He was no threat . WTF did he really do to get beta up like that no 1 deserves that shyt.

Im thinking Snoop and Game will Settle or pay big bucks in court for this.

jumping an old man .. fucked up

why ... cuz he was a fan of snoops and put his hand on his shoulder?SHyt if u ever ask 4 an auto graph from snoop b carefull 12 guys might jump u :rolleyes: :p

there's a difference. any man with common sense knows not to jump on stage with snoop... with all the violence snoop has survived through the years they probably thought the guy was comin' at'em. i dont blaim them. the guy's a fuckin' stupid ass.

When i was at the game and snoop concert in phoenix they did not once tell any fans to come on stage. I think this dude is wrong for coming on the stage, but he shouldnt have got beat like that, thats fucked up

he got what he deserved. it didnt matter if he was an old man you think they took a good look at how he looked and then beat his ass?? hahhaha no he came up behind snoop and they probably thought he was a threat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.