Snoop and Knight ignite old Beef; Snoop arrested again

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
In the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Snoop Dogg explains in detail the reason his relationship with Death Row head Marion "Suge" Knight turned so ugly and dangerous.

Snoop said things went downhill after Dr. Dre escaped Death Row to start his own Aftermath Records. Eventually, Snoop left, too, and joined Master P’s No Limit label in New Orleans for a fresh start, but he wouldn’t hear the last of Suge Knight, who was serving a five-year prison sentence at the time.

"The nigga threatened my life when he was in jail," Snoop told the magazine. "Niggas tried to get at me at concerts; they put my address on a tape. He was gonna give a nigga a Benz if a nigga cut my hair. All kinda fuckin' with me."

Upon Knight’s release from prison in 2001, Snoop said he wanted to show the record titan that he wasn’t afraid of him.

"I had to let him know I didn't give a fuckk about none of that fake-ass power shit you was supposed to be on, and all this money and all these Bloods you hidin' behind," Snoop said. "I felt like challenging him would either expose his whole card or I would have to kill the nigga. And I was ready to do it. That's where I was with it. So when he got out of jail, I'm fuckin' with him."

Things between the two reached a boiling point with Snoop’s release of "Pimp Slapp'd," a song containing diss-lyrics against Knight.

"I stepped to him [four years ago] at the BET Awards with my niggas, and he was more scared than a motherfucker," Snoop told the magazine, due on newsstands this Friday. "That was the scenario when niggas knew the balance had shifted. That's when everybody felt like the floodgates was open on Suge. Snoop dissed him in public, and he didn't do nothing."

Snoop said it was his mentor, Bishop Don Magic Juan, who eventually convinced him to ease back from the beef.

"Bishop kept saying, 'I don't like that situation. Y'all need to talk.'" the rapper said. "I was like, Fuck talking. Fuck that nigga.' But after hearin' him say it so many times, it got to the point where I was on peace, like, 'OK, I ain't tryin to fuck cuz up.' A lot of niggas put fuel to the fire. Bishop put water. It takes a grown man to do that."

Suge Knight responded to Snoop's words by stating that Snoop is a snitch.

"I don't have to go around and convince people I'm tough," Knight said. "The only being I fear is God. Snoop has never been in a real fight. When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

The two have been at odds since Death Row cofounder Dr. Dre left the label after growing disillusioned with Knight.The situation grew worse when Snoop left Death Row for Master P.'s No Limit Records.

Knight also commented on Snoop's recent string of arrests none of which have resulted in jail time.

"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer," Knight claimed. "This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats."

In related news Snoop Dogg has yet another offense to add to his growing rap sheet. Calvin "Snoop Dogg" Broadus was arrested after performing on Jay Leno's The Tonight Show. The legally embattled 'LBC' rapper was pulled over in Burbank, California by detectives from the Burbank Police Department and was served with a search warrant at approximately 7:30 p.m. Tuesday evening.

The search allegedly turned up cocaine, a firearm and a sizable amount of marijuana. He was also cited for allegedly having a false compartment in his vehicle. His Bail was set at $60,000, but he was expected to be released later that same evening. The rapper was arrested earlier this month for allegedly attempting to carry a gun in a carry-on bag onto a plane at Burbank airport.

lii

whats goin on with snoop lately. its like he had all these plans to be better, quit smoking, quit the beef but hes going backwards

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.