smileys in gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

_carmi

me, myself & us
the old fashioned smileys work, but the animated or new ones like :woah: :fury: :laugh: dont work. it makes a square with a red x in it :(

Diaz

This can only be a good thing. I hate the new smilies, they're fuckin gay.

:fury: - I always thought this one is gay, but now everytime I see it I wanna hurl my monitor across the room. See: SiGh and all his gayass followers.

:woah: - Gay ass smilie. See: 2PacThug4Life.

:laugh: - I don't get why people use this smilie... whenever someone says something that should be funny and then they put that smilie at the end, it makes it not funny. It's like they add it at the end to try to get people to laugh at it, but it just cancels out the funny. See: stefanzwyga, Hellrazor05.

:horny: - This one reminds me of EriMakaveli, he uses it everytime a "rare 2Pac track" is mentioned. Also see: Hymnz, Meyer Lansky.

jbrolax

Diaz said:
This can only be a good thing. I hate the new smilies, they're fuckin gay.

:fury: - I always thought this one is gay, but now everytime I see it I wanna hurl my monitor across the room. See: SiGh and all his gayass followers.
haha:thumb:

_carmi

me, myself & us
i like :fury: and :woah:. but :thumb: is in my top 5 too with :) and :D. there you go i made my top 5 right here. but whats happenin is this gonna get fixed?? cuz it slightly bothers me.

ps why is my thread turned into a bunch of people freeposting with smileys

Amara said:
If i knew how, I would but I dont. lol. I'm sure we can survive without animated smileys in the gallery anyway.
Just give me your login and password and I will fix it for you. Come on....don't you trust a man that lives in his van and has candies for kids?? Pwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwease

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Diaz said:

haha u for got "die"

die. :fury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.