"Smile (Im leaving)" - 50 cent song dissing dr dre, addressing Slim Shady

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
theres a track that was left off Curtis, apparently addressing the rumours that 50 wants off interscope/aftermath

the link wasnt working, but people on the wutang hiphop forum are talking about it (apparently its a hot song)

so anybody gota link or know anything about this track?

theres a track that was left off Curtis, apparently addressing the rumours that 50 wants off interscope/aftermath

the link wasnt working, but people on the wutang hiphop forum are talking about it (apparently its a hot song)

so anybody gota link or know anything about this track?
supposedly its a kanye west beat.....and one of the illest....it kinda reminds me of doctor's advocate (the track) and kanye's big brother track........its a hot ass track for real

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Not bad, I like the love he shows for Eminem.

Where does the Dre diss kick in though? I didn't pay close attention.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
man i cant believe he didnt put this song on "curtis"...its fuckin hot

yea he doesnt diss dr dre, just interscope

_carmi

me, myself & us
i didn't hear the track yet, currently downloading, but if he shouldn't diss Em & Dre, they fucking made of him what he is now. he should show respect.

btw the track is hot.

S. Fourteen

^ Well, it seems like he's rapping from his heart or whatever but just about everything else is borderline wackness.. Who said this alleged Kanye beat is one of the illest? Sounds to me like a throw-away track that 50 Cent got for free. Top that with 50's whining flow - reminds me of Eminem's whining.

The beat was a bit too loud, I had a somewhat difficult time making out what 50 said on most of the song except the hook. But what I made out from it, I enjoyed it. This really should've been on Curtis. 50 needs to put out more relevant shit like this, maybe then people would stop hating him like a money-grubbing(haters will hate even if there's nothing to hate)washed up rapper. He's entirely capable of making at least decent hip-hop, but he just doesn't.

I hope he does stuff like this on Before I Self Destruct.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.