Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
my comments were meant in humor. if you can't see that then you are undeserving of any further explanation.

as for your posts, stop posting crap threads and they won't get closed. do not disrespect members at large either. made up threads about whatever wet dream fantasies you have are also irrelevant and stupid. additionally, there is no need to post a dozen replies in the same thread. control x is your friend.

that being said there are no serious problems here so i am closing this thread too. oh the humanity.

I aint dissing no one...everyone is dissing me...

man you know this one is gonna get closed too, why did you bother to post it? all this is gonna do is get you banned or on probation, and your threads are gonna keep getting closed

_carmi

me, myself & us
AmerikazMost said:
stop whining. you're from the hood. you should be able to take it.
lol

seriously i guess there was a good reason to close your threads. if you ocmplain more you're gonna end up on probation.

there are 4 reasons y ur bein hated on.

#1. Ur insults to white people. Probably half this board is white if not more, so if ur insulting white people, ur insulting half the board. hmmm wonder y they hate u?

#2. Ur stupid, pointless threads that hav no meaning, and are jus ways for u to bump up ur post count, since u seem to post more in them then the rest of the board combined.

#3. U pretending to be a thug. I don no the truth behind this, but its more than one member who has mentioned it, so i doubt that a group of members would jus make up this rumour.

#4. Ur innosence. U continue to act like u did nothin wrong and the whole board is against u for no reason. Be a fuckin man and own up to what u said, and admitt u wer wrong.

if u don change these 4 habits, or continue to act like they are all lies, u will continue to be hated on, plain and simple

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
post another thread in letter forum complaining and you will be banned. this is NOT the forum to continue your games in. closed for the second time in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.