Slaughterhouse?

Da_Funk

Joe Budden came on my ipod today which got me to thinking, what the hell happened to them? I thought they were supposed to be big.

Preach

I'll be honest. A couple of the tracks that came out before the last album got me hyped, but I couldn't get down with the production. It sounded mundane to me. "The One" was an alright single but it mostly sounds raw when the guitar starts playing in the beginning. I was waiting for a switchup throughout the entire song.

Shahin

I thought they were big? I've definitely been very happy with everything they've put out, they're the only group I'm actively following in hip hop atm. I don't really care wheter they make meaningful music, just listening to them spit is enough for me.

Big Flipp

Hopefully I will get to see them next week. They are going to perform at the Shady Records SXSW showcase. That is if I am lucky enough to get in.

Shadows

i believe they are on tour.

Anyone that Shady and Aftermath signs these days take forever anyway, so its no surprise to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.