Slaughterhouse

roaches

there's a list of songs on their wikipedia page and about 10^30 blogs have them for download 10 minutes after joell ortiz finishes cleaning up the studio, what a lazy post.

Scoobyffc

just listened to Wack Mcs and I like it

Move On is crazy too

Joelz and Crooked I stands out imo

you can find the songs easily, just google it

linx

Staff member
Supposedly it's gonna drop August 10th. I'm not exactly holding my breath. But the good news is all these dudes are releasing shit this year. They've done a group album that's already done. And they're also all doing digital releases sooner or later. I think Crooked I's is coming out first later this month actually. And I think Royces is gonna drop soon after around the first week of July. Supposedly Budden's is gonna drop RIGHT after that the same month. I'm not sure what happened to the Free Agent Mixtape from Joell Ortiz, lol. I'm still wondering when his shit is dropping.

THEV1LL4N

Didnt fioght club come out before Whack MC's?

Also, cant wait for royce and joell because i know they can be consistent on an album. not too sure about crooked on an album, but still, im aniticipating that like i have been for the past few years.

not as keen on budden's solo work, but it's always worth looking out for.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I actually think Royce stands out the most from the group, hes the most consistant. Crooked is close but he had a wack verse either on Fight Music or Whack mc's..one of the two can't remember which one.

Though Buddens solo music appeals to me more than the rest.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.