Slang question (again)

This thread makes me laugh...

L = BLUNT

J = JOINT

BOTH HAVE WEED IN THEM

NO WAY IN HELL DID TRICK DADDY SMOKE WEED LACED W/ COKE 55x A DAY

U WANT COKE ON YOUR WEED ASK FOR A "SNOW CAP"

Geeze u kids need 2 go out to the corner and buy some weed or something, I know they grow that shit in EUROPE!!

BTW Yall mostly Have HASH in the UK so maybe thats why u dont know about the Bluntednessss :thumb: :thumb:

blunts dont got weed in em unless you put it in there.

i dont know about an L being weed laced with coke i thought that was always called a primo, but then again there is so much slang for shit so i dont know.

:rolleyes: ARE U SERIOUS !?!

U MEAN U DONT SMOKE PLAIN BLUNTS??

I assumed they knew that already.......

L's ARE NOT WEED LACED WITH COKE FOR The LAST TIME

Come to America My Friends and learn to love the language

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sun_Tzu said:
blunts dont got weed in em unless you put it in there..
Blunts without weed in them are one of two things, a cigar, or an empty blunt wrap.

Ls are blunts, or laced joints. It depends where you live.

Critikal said:
"dressed in loccs and khaki suits, and ride is what we do
flossin but have caution when we collide with other crews"

what the hell is a locc
In that context, it means to dress in dark clothing, to be hard to indentify. Black beanies and shit like that. Locc also means local person, usually a crip thing.

jason_g_718 said:
Since this comes from one of his rap songs, I'll post it, because I've heard Scarface use the same slang before.

In a Kid Rock song he raps:

"I'm rollin' on vogues (sp?) w/ a hundred spokes"
Vouges are the tires you see on low riders with the white sides.

Critikal said:
"dressed in loccs and khaki suits, and ride is what we do
flossin but have caution when we collide with other crews"

what the hell is a locc
locs are sunglasses....the kind eazy e wore......if you dont knwo who eazy e is then ill tell you more ;)

Rukas said:
Blunts without weed in them are one of two things, a cigar, or an empty blunt wrap.

Ls are blunts, or laced joints. It depends where you live.

In that context, it means to dress in dark clothing, to be hard to indentify. Black beanies and shit like that. Locc also means local person, usually a crip thing.

Vouges are the tires you see on low riders with the white sides.
no in that context it means sport your loc sunglasses........

callin someone a locc refers to the shortening of "loco" or crazy someone whos locced out is crazy

mostly a term used by crips

but i got a few locced out homies

vougues arent exactly whitewalls like your referring too

vougues are distcintive because of thier whitewall and yellow stripe above it

Sun_Tzu said:
blunts dont got weed in em unless you put it in there.

i dont know about an L being weed laced with coke i thought that was always called a primo, but then again there is so much slang for shit so i dont know.
primos thats the west coast slang for some coke weed lace......ls is an eastcoast new york term

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
*suspect#1* said:
no in that context it means sport your loc sunglasses........

callin someone a locc refers to the shortening of "loco" or crazy someone whos locced out is crazy

mostly a term used by crips

but i got a few locced out homies

vougues arent exactly whitewalls like your referring too

vougues are distcintive because of thier whitewall and yellow stripe above it
Actually to "go loc" means to go dressed in all black, dark glasses, black hat, etc etc. Loc can also be used to refer to someone who is local. "Hey loc", as in "hey homie," but yes, is also short for loco.

And the stripe on Vouges is referred to as Gold, not yellow.

Rukas said:
Actually to "go loc" means to go dressed in all black, dark glasses, black hat, etc etc. Loc can also be used to refer to someone who is local. "Hey loc", as in "hey homie," but yes, is also short for loco.

And the stripe on Vouges is referred to as Gold, not yellow.
ok maybe in australia they have different meanings.....but in the united states when someone has thier locs on they are wearing the sunglasses that are called "locs" and we call our vogue tires Mustard and mayonaise

Krysis said:
:rolleyes: ARE U SERIOUS !?!

U MEAN U DONT SMOKE PLAIN BLUNTS??

I assumed they knew that already.......

L's ARE NOT WEED LACED WITH COKE FOR The LAST TIME

Come to America My Friends and learn to love the language
As someone who lives in the Virginia/DC area, I don't think you're in a position to speak on the slang that people in Georgia use, which is where Trick is from.

And as I said before, I don't know if Trick really did smoke 55 weed/coke joints a day. I know that's what he CLAIMED.

*suspect#1* said:
locs are sunglasses....the kind eazy e wore......if you dont knwo who eazy e is then ill tell you more ;)
If he doesn't know who Eazy E is, not only does he not deserve for you to tell him more, he doesn't belong listening to rap.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.