Skyzoo - The Salvation

Skyzoo droppin his first studio album semptember 29th. Dudes nice with that laid back chill hip hop.

first single...

[YOUTUBE]45Xav_iACIg[/YOUTUBE]

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Didn't this guy get his ass handed to him by Jin on 106 & Park?
Yeah which is kinda embarrasing seeing as Jin gets his ass handed to him by decent battlers like Iron Soloman.

But Skyzoo is dope, That track especially has been in heavy rotation for me alongside Brother Ali's 'us'

probably... but u know what I dont really consider 106 battles actual battles. That shits just ridiculous. But eitherways Jin is still pretty nice with it.

Anyways, battling isnt exactly Skyzoo's thing.

.. And Solomon, well to me he's over-rated. Too many prewritten's and no flow, but he does have some funny ass punchlines.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah Jin took an L in that battle, but overall I prefer his style to Solomans.
Well I do like Jin's work, but I think he is majorly overrated in battling.

ImmortalTech said:
probably... but u know what I dont really consider 106 battles actual battles. That shits just ridiculous. But eitherways Jin is still pretty nice with it.

Anyways, battling isnt exactly Skyzoo's thing.

.. And Solomon, well to me he's over-rated. Too many prewritten's and no flow, but he does have some funny ass punchlines.
I agree about the 106 and park shit, but I think Hollow Da Don is pretty good and i believe he won 7 in a row right?

You heard of Locksmith?
check his battles if you haven't also

And yeah Skyzoo has the potential to drop something awesome with this album.

never heard of em.. but that track is dope! Ima look into this dude... When does his album drop? You been puttin me on some dope shit lately. Thank you

some more skyzoo shit, for those that dont know em that well..

[YOUTUBE]BOMJA16H3yw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-cQ2zmqiQM4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TlqYAOWTBKE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tEr621spvSU[/YOUTUBE]

peace

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Thanks.

Not to be on a battling nutfest...but check this song out by one of my favourite battlers 'DumbFounded'

^ he's aiyte, but I liked Locksmith better. I think the problem with this guy is that I can tell he's asian without even seeing him. Not being racist or nun, I know enough Asian dudes, and they all have that exact same style of talking. I dont even think its his accent, its more like his voice and swagger. And the idea of enunciating the last word on each bar (does that starting at like 1:55) really bothers me (most of the time)

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.