Skinnyman -council estate of mind

Nick said:
Yeah, tight album. Skinnyman is one of the UK's best - check my sig :thumb:
Cool man, good to see another fan, he's got skill and raps real shit, shame more people dont know him.

And yea fuck the hook thats an ill track!!!.

Best album to come out last year, U.K. and U.S. Skinnyman comes with quotables

"The home of hip hop can u say you've been there ? Home is where the heart is, so hip hop lives right here ". - Fuck the hook.

Anyone know when that kano album comes out?

TOP DOGG said:
Best album to come out last year, U.K. and U.S. Skinnyman comes with quotables

"The home of hip hop can u say you've been there ? Home is where the heart is, so hip hop lives right here ". - Fuck the hook.

Anyone know when that kano album comes out?
Thats a very nice quote man :thumb:

SJUK said:
kano >>> jay-z

yea i said it bitches

''SLK YOU GET MERCED LIKE A BENZ''
i think its a bit early to be saying that. Kano does sound good but his debut has'nt even dropped yet, where as jay z has some classic albums.

I dont listen to too much UK hip hop, cos most of it consists of shit.
Dont get me wrong, there are some good UK artist out there, like roots manuva, Skinnyman, dizzee, universal soldiers, black twang, Klashnekoff, jehst... etc... They all got there individual style, which i respect.
I also cant deny that there are quite a few US rappers out there that are a bit "sub standard" like Bone Crusher, Chino XL, Too Short...etc... WTF!!

If you havent heard it, listen to a song called "Day By Day"... its a US and UK collab Keith Murray And Ray Mantis... This tune is heavy... the video to this is sick too!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.