Skillz

7 Syns

Opinions on Skillz? I just downloaded that shelved album he did with Timbaland as a mixtape (it's in the VIP downloads) and it's hot. Im going to get Confession of a ghostwriter tomorrow probably.

By the way Skillz used that Ludacris - The Potion beat before Luda. On a song called Lost His Mind.. straight dope with head nodding side affects.

Can I also get the Rap Up 2002, 2003 & 2004? I lost them on my old computer. Thanx in advance.

peace.

roaches

His first album isn't as good as people now claim it is (unfortunately, every unpopular album from the '90s is now being heralded as slept-on), but it did have some good joints - "The Nod Factor", the joint with Tip and Extra P...

I haven't heard his mixtape over Timbaland beats, but their actual collaborations have been great. "Together" was a pretty tough track. The Superfriends remix of Aaliyah's "Are You That Somebody" is also dope.

If you like Skillz, you should check out Danja Mowf. He dropped one of Virginia's best albums, Word of Mowf, in 1999. He's also on that Aaliyah mixtape.

He was a pretty damn good emcee, but he's stopped rapping to get the production loot. He's done some R&B and stuff I don't remember. He produced "What You Want" with Jay-Z on the Biggie Duets album, and co-produced the Game's "Put You on the Game" and Lloyd Banks's "I'm So Fly" with Timbaland.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.