Sirius Jones "King Me"

Damn.. Just downloaded it and its pretty damn good! His songs are so much better then his style when he battles.. I expected him to be wack as a song writer, but im impressed.. Anyone else get it?? What do yall think?

Edit: I spelled his name wrong.. "Serius Jones"... Heres a couple tracks i uploaded for yall.. These are probaly my favorite tracks so far.. The title track is raw as shit..

Uptop

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=196368A9653C6515

HipHop

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7258C10E04B5BE2E

King Me

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2257951C6940DA5F

Who I Be

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=134C359E7DDA2C96

Fataldawg said:

Damn.. Just downloaded it and its pretty damn good! His songs are so much better then his style when he battles.. I expected him to be wack as a song writer, but im impressed.. Anyone else get it?? What do yall think?
Why... what's wrong with his battle style? Dude is tight as hell all around. He's been the best battler by far on Fight Klub. He fucking KILLED Jin (whom, I don't understand this guys hype anyway).

Casey

Staff member
Serius is a pussy. He only beat Jin by using a lot of racial slurs.

And besides, he then got knocked out of the $50,000 MC battle at the Power Summit, which Jin won for the second year in a row, earning him the new nickname "100 Grand Jin".

Jin then put the whole of his $50,000 prize that year on the line if Serius would come out and battle him again. Guess what, that punk Serius didnt even show. You know why? Cos he would have got his ass handed to him.

Jin is the real.

Militant said:
Serius is a pussy. He only beat Jin by using a lot of racial slurs.

And besides, he then got knocked out of the $50,000 MC battle at the Power Summit, which Jin won for the second year in a row, earning him the new nickname "100 Grand Jin".

Jin then put the whole of his $50,000 prize that year on the line if Serius would come out and battle him again. Guess what, that punk Serius didnt even show. You know why? Cos he would have got his ass handed to him.

Jin is the real.
What battle did you watch? Cuz the one I saw, Serius only used one racial bar, and that was about how DMX wanted to beat his ass cuz Jin tried to "eat one of his dogs".

but, come on... line like "ain there like 2 billion peole in China? You couldn't even go platinum there".

Or the line about the only time Jin's fans support him is when his AC breaks down.

Jin got his ass handed to him in that battle.

Fuck Jin... Serius is the shit.

Casey

Staff member
I'm not going to argue with you on this. Serius could never and will never be iller than Hundred Grand Jin.

Don't make me bring up your thread about how you don't like Big L or Illmatic. :thumb: ;)

Serius is wack, that's why no one's ever heard of him. Everyone knows who Jin is.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Serious killed Jin, but Jin is still the better rapper.

Oh and Serious battling style is weird...he seems to just talk his lines..

Also Jin was freestyling, serious lines were pre written..if even admitted to that in the battle lol

ARon

"Niggas dont freestyle they just pause and tell jokes"

These songs are pretty tight, but that battle was wak, funny punches but there is more to freestylin than that, I mean yeah you want to embarass the other guy but what about flow and shit. I mean, talking isnt freestylin.

I'm not going to argue with you on this. Serius could never and will never be iller than Hundred Grand Jin.
There's no need to argue. You have one opinion, I disagree. I have the opinion you have, only reversed.

Everything I've seen from Serius, he's been hot as fuck. Pre-written battles? I don't give a shit.. he still had the wit in his mind to write it, right? Hell, people have been WRITING Dre's shit for at least the past 17 years, but nobody gives a shit about that... he's still a legend, right?

And... from what I've seen of Jin... I don't get the guys hype. YOu want to back him... fine. I have no problem with that. Shit... even Master P had fans.

Don't make me bring up your thread about how you don't like Big L or Illmatic. :thumb: ;)
Seeing the wink I'ma take that for now as just some ball bustin'... cuz I know you wouldn't base someone's intelligence off an opinion.

NO.. I STILl don't like Big L... and while I DO like some songs on Illmatic, I still don't like most of the album... BUT, I do respect and acknowledge Nas legacy. Same as I'm sure there's some people who would call Pac a terrible emcee, but I would hope they'd at least respect his legend.

"You don't have to bump this, but please respect it."

Serius is wack, that's why no one's ever heard of him. Everyone knows who Jin is.
I don't know where you're from, dogg, but 'round here in Detroit, it's mostly the other way around. The only people that really know who Jin is are other rappers like me in the game. Average fans ain't never heard of him, but they know who Serius is.

Aristotle said:
"Niggas dont freestyle they just pause and tell jokes"

These songs are pretty tight, but that battle was wak, funny punches but there is more to freestylin than that, I mean yeah you want to embarass the other guy but what about flow and shit. I mean, talking isnt freestylin.
Most of the rappers I see battling do do it like that though. I see very few cats actually battling anymore. That's why, when I want some SERIOUS battling... I'll put in a DVD I have of super old battles I have from Detroit from the Hip Hop Shop days or from The Shelter. Old battles from like 95-98 with Eminem, Proof, Hush, Kuniva of D12, Miz Korona and other cats.

I wish people could see old tapes of Proof battling... that dude was just straight ill.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
No-one around here has heard of Jones, they have heard of Serious Jones, alot of people on various hip hop boards know more of Jin than Serious Jones.

ARon

Bam_Margera said:
Most of the rappers I see battling do do it like that though. I see very few cats actually battling anymore. That's why, when I want some SERIOUS battling... I'll put in a DVD I have of super old battles I have from Detroit from the Hip Hop Shop days or from The Shelter. Old battles from like 95-98 with Eminem, Proof, Hush, Kuniva of D12, Miz Korona and other cats.

I wish people could see old tapes of Proof battling... that dude was just straight ill.
That is why I dont like the art of battling anymore, besides like Scribble Jam and shit, Fight Klub is wak. I just like when poeple really freestyle. Its funny how everything was better in the old days. I like jin but even he has some pre writtens. I odnt know, a lot of people do that with punches and shit, just something oyu cant get away from, just annoys me when people are just saying like a verse they already have and it makes no sense type shit, I just get annoyed with it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.