Signature Images

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
I want to make this comment before the situation gets out of hand and results in the removel of signature images.

We need some size restriction, no more than 500w x 100h
also no animated gifs

also, the ability to use the image as an external link instead of it linking to the image would be nice.

better than that, restrict it to vip.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
No on external links, I dont want them to turn into banners and cheat the companies that actually pay for banner hosting on streethop. And the image sizes are restricted.

One day when I have time Ill code it so that the signatures are for VIPs only, right now I dont have the time.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
cool, I understand the external linking now.

Also you need to rescale your sig image, looking kinda squashed.

P.s. Hook us up with that font.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Prize Gotti said:
if everyone has a signature picture, it will cause long loading times and probly lag the server.
The images are not uploaded to the server, thus there is no extra server strain at all as they are not loaded by the StreetHop server.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Rukas said:
The images are not uploaded to the server, thus there is no extra server strain at all as they are not loaded by the StreetHop server.
Yes I know this, but will still cause longer loading times, it may not have a direct effect on the server, but will still be visible to people looking at the pages.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.