Ya I suggest all our loyal Outlawz Pac fans get invovled. It is for Napoleon's apperance for a tv show and we just need many email adresses so we have a large mailling list where Napoleon himself or someone like Ruk, Azizana, Pezz, Immortal tech or myself as part of his staff will send email updates in regards to the show. Basically the artist who has the largest mailling list wins so drop all your adresses hotmail,yahoo if you can help out and drop it in our streethop database

Major props to Ruk for setting the email databse up and for all our cats getting the adresses. Napoleon himself will speak on this as well.

http://www.streethop.com/napoleon.php?address=&action=subscribe

Aiiight yall because we need to step up the amount of emails we have on this list i am ready to give anyone who signs up a gmail account invite. for those of you that dont know gmail is the google mail where you can have 1GB of space in your inbox. come on everyone get as many names as you can suscribe..

yeah everyone signed up but as of yesterday we had only around 1000 while the one artist from nebraska already had 3000. just to make sure we win we got to get as many people as possible because i mean we already know that Napoleon has thousands and thousands of fans.

Farzin

I signed up all of my 5 e-mail adresses :D

Not using all of them regularly but doesnt matter.

Good luck though i honestly believe napoleon won't make it far. Call it a gut feeling.

Farzin said:
I signed up all of my 5 e-mail adresses :D

Not using all of them regularly but doesnt matter.

Good luck though i honestly believe napoleon won't make it far. Call it a gut feeling.

Good stuff dawg we need more people like you. We are in the process of setting up a cntest look out for that. I hope he does man I know we have a lot of fans it is just hard to get everyone organazied and to drop emails it sounds real simple lol but man I wish more cats like you stepped up then Napoleon would be in the lead but I know our fans will step up and we will reward them with contests etc and hopefully Napoleon will win.

Apparently about 46o people from our mailling list are getting this invitation email that has my phone number and email adress asking for their confirmation about invitation to the mailling list.
I don't know what that is about and have forwarded it to the shows people to fix so please disregard that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online