Shyne - Messiah

Never was a fan of Shyne so I would have to agree this is pretty terrible. Surprisingly, I'm feeling that Drake track more than this...

Shadows

This was not what I was expecting at all. Fucking HUGE let down. Thank God I forgot about this dude n didn't really look forward to him 'till recently.

He sounds like Lloyd Banks with a frog in his throat...WHILE high.

this is hot gaaaabage. i just dont understand what the fuck hes trying to do? why would he change his whole style up like this? different flow, different voice and its fuckin weak tbh... im just not understanding why he would change his style from godfather buried alive which sold how many copies??? what is he thinking? jail doesnt do this to people... im so confused

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
this is hot gaaaabage. i just dont understand what the fuck hes trying to do? why would he change his whole style up like this? different flow, different voice and its fuckin weak tbh... im just not understanding why he would change his style from godfather buried alive which sold how many copies??? what is he thinking? jail doesnt do this to people... im so confused
The voice change is because while he was behind bars, he kept getting accused of being a Biggie wannabe, at least that's what I've been hearing. So he switched his whole style up, and is failing miserably at it. If he goes at 50 with that voice, 50 is probably gonna destroy him just cause he used that voice. lol

yea but i still dont understand why he wouldnt just dumb his voice down a lil instead of making it sound like he choked down 4 packs of newports every day while he was locked up. anyway i think he sounded good before i dont give a fuck if it slightly resembles biggie. i dont think his overall style was like biggies at all. just sayin dude disappointed a lot of people who were down with him from shyne and godfather buried alive. i dont see how he could possibly think that hes making quality music once he hears his own finished product. im sure theyre already looking for a way to rip up his contract.

Casey

Staff member
To y'all saying Shyne was never good, at least back in the day he had flow. I don't know what the fuck happened to him in jail but he lost his flow.

Some throwback joints:

this was my personal fav, when it first came out it was called til i die, then swizz beatz fucked with the hook and changed it to 'more or less' for the album. imo opinion the hook on this one sounds a lot better than the album version, i think that he fucked the song up actually by fucking with the hook.

[youtube]L8jUxdsohOc[/youtube]

this is the album version

[youtube]62aEjYogLZc[/youtube]

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.