Show of hands, how many Talib Kweli fans?

Do you like Talib Kweli?

• Yeh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neh.

• I don't know who da fuck he is I'm stupid.

• Total voters
I liked his new album but didn't enjoy it nearly as much as his BlackStar work or his 2 previous solo releases. Still though, he's an amazing MC

i think compared to the crap that is out he is very refreshing to listen too! i really do like all of his cd's and if i didn't come to this board i do not think i would have really heard of him and been turned on to him when i was

Bigg Limn

Staff member
That hook is horrible...sounds out of key as hell.

Kweli is sick with it though. Havent heard te new 1 but I keep bumpin Quality & Reflection Eternal

im a huge fan of kweli, i got train of thought with hi-tek, I got blackstar , i got quality, i got beautiful mixtape 1 & 2 and i got Beautiful Struggle. He is definitly my best mc

To me he is one of the best in the hiphop world .I hope he will be able to go more mainstream and get the chance sell records in the millions like most of these wack rapper.
This brings me to a question. Why do all the wack mc's sell so much records but the good ones like Talib and mos def don't sell as much as them. I guess people now a days like bullshit better than good music.

Hankaveli said:
I Was bumping the Advance of "Buitifule Struggle" today. Shit is fire.
that spelling of beautiful was just horrible

he's gone downhill since beautiful struggle.
beautiful struggle wasnt complete crap, just some tracks.

talib needs to realize he wont gain mass appeal from the mainstream doing typical made for radio songs. but if he keeps his music how it normally is at least he'll have support from the underground and some mainstream success

taliib uses the word like like game drops names
and game drops names like talib says like

beautifull struggle great listen to the self entitled track and it's worth the money paid on the album. It's true even if i believe he is the best rapper now even i can't listen to some of his joints like broken glass produced by neptunes and hi tek provides so ugly beats to himstill that's only 3-4 songs i don't like

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.