Shooting HOT 97 OFFICIALLY WHAT HAPPENED (RESEARCHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Cent and G-Unit went on air last night on Power 105 in New York to talk
about some things. On Ed Lover's show 50 stated that Game is no longer part of G-Unit
when asked by host Ed Lover. 50 claimed to have written 6 songs off The Documentary.
50 also said Game became cocky after he returned from the European tour with Snoop Dogg,
due to the numbers The Documentary is selling. When Ed Lover asked about Game's position
in G-Unit, 50 responded with "...across the street, around the corner, but not in my camp..."
50 was also dissapointed with the fact that there were only 2 Dr. Dre cuts on his Massacre
album and said that if Dre "is confused with what direction he wants to go in after this,
my next album I have the same 20 cuts this album has on it...but it will be sold as a double
CD, it will fullfill my album requirements for Interscope Records...that will be the end of
50 Cent on Shady/Aftermath and I will move forward in my career as a Shady/G-Unit artist..."
%0 also said he would never do anything else for Game in the future. Game, at that same time,
was doing interviews with Angie Martinez on Hot 97 and had to find out when he had fans
calling in. Game stayed diplomatic since he did not heard anything officially at that point.
Later that night 50 Cent and G-Unit members Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Olivia visited Hot 97
and spoke with Funkmaster Flex. 50 Cent explained that he became upset with Game when Game
refused to chose sides in 50's beefs with Nas, Fat Joe and Jadakiss. 50 and G-Unit talked
about game for over 15 minutes. Later on during Funk Flex's show, G-Unit got evactuated by
their security due to a shooting taking place outside the Hot 97 building.
In this shooting a 24-year-old man who police have identified as Kevin Reed of Compton,
California, was wounded and rushed to St. Vincent's Hospital. News sources kept
speculating whether or not the victim was a member of Game's Black WallStreet (BWS) label and
matters where made worse when the B.W.S. forum was hacked and the hackers abused Big
Fase 100's (game's brother and CEO of BWS) account to post false statements on the BWS forum
saying that "them h** *ss n***az security shot my lil homie. its all bad @the radio station."
Later on the hacker followed his post up with "he got shot 3times.he is ok. it wasnt 50cent
security,it was 1 of his n***az though. im holdin 50cent responsible."
On the forum it was also posted that New Jersey Devil, a producer who works with game got grazed
in the arm during the shooting. It is not yet known whether or not this is true.
Interscope, Aftermath, Game and BWS have not yet released official statements on the situation
between G-Unit and Game, although BWS did release a statement to end the rumors that were
started by the hacker.

source = ILLHILL.com

I agree Thug $tyle 85% with you on that.. the other 15 goes toward a Click is a Click.. I'd be pissed if my boys didnt beat someones ass just cuz they didnt have a problem with this fool... If i got a problem they gotta problem..

pimpfelix said:
I agree Thug $tyle 85% with you on that.. the other 15 goes toward a Click is a Click.. I'd be pissed if my boys didnt beat someones ass just cuz they didnt have a problem with this fool... If i got a problem they gotta problem..
i bet you get your ass kicked alot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.