SHHIIITTT....new Track with Cormega and Mobb Deep!!!!

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
this shit is hot as fuck!!
sounds so old school new yorkish, Prodigy kills it (im assuming this was made back in 97 or something). What i love about this whole album is that it has the 96-97 Queens feel to it.

The track with mobb deep is called "killaz theme". Somebody upload it for everybody else, shits gota be heard.

"part the crowd like the red sea, dont even tempt me" :thumb:

this shit is old and i already played it out, but ill admit at one time this shit was one of my top songs.

hes put this song out on 3 cds now, the realness (hidden track), that special double cd, and now the testament.

it was originally suppose to be on the testament back when he was on defjam but the album never came out "offically"

Sarr said:
this shit is hot as fuck!!
sounds so old school new yorkish, Prodigy kills it (im assuming this was made back in 97 or something). What i love about this whole album is that it has the 96-97 Queens feel to it.

The track with mobb deep is called "killaz theme". Somebody upload it for everybody else, shits gota be heard.

"part the crowd like the red sea, dont even tempt me" :thumb:
shit is still hot but better in 97 when i first got the cd :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online