Sheek_Louch-After_Taxes-(Retail)-2005

just leaked, with jim232139813183 whatever puttin a few tracks on ob4dl. its pretty hot so far. Maybe If I Sing- is a big shot at 50/Buck. Wonder if 5-0 will diss Redman,Ghostface,T.I,Beans and .....Carl Thomas for working with sheek.

Maybe if i sing
i'll be rich
maybe if i rat on you
i'll be rich
maybe if i cross over
i'll be rich
i wana be i wana be
Just like that 50 Bitch..

"G unit gonna be gone once dre bounce on you and its fucked up cause eminem tried to warn you"

"You aint as big as these white dudes that cut your check, think so, just wait to see who they go to next"

"i aint heard of you till you blew up quick, but i'm pretty sure back then you were on my dick"

"Its fucked up 50 make you were that trash, what he do, put your clothes on your bed, put your sneakers on the floor and tell you what hat to put on your head"

"Go young buck, thats my nigga, even if 50 don't let you get no bigga, I see you runnin round stage with your shirt off. YOu need some food your just as big as that pasion of christ dude and i still got respect for the dirty south but got niothing for a nigga with my dick in his mouth"

Great SOng

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
Maybe if i sing
i'll be rich
maybe if i rat on you
i'll be rich
maybe if i cross over
i'll be rich
i wana be i wana be
Just like that 50 Bitch..

"G unit gonna be gone once dre bounce on you and its fucked up cause eminem tried to warn you"

"You aint as big as these white dudes that cut your check, think so, just wait to see who they go to next"

"i aint heard of you till you blew up quick, but i'm pretty sure back then you were on my dick"

"Its fucked up 50 make you were that trash, what he do, put your clothes on your bed, put your sneakers on the floor and tell you what hat to put on your head"

"Go young buck, thats my nigga, even if 50 don't let you get no bigga, I see you runnin round stage with your shirt off. YOu need some food your just as big as that pasion of christ dude and i still got respect for the dirty south but got niothing for a nigga with my dick in his mouth"

Great SOng

wow some nice lines there , gotta get me that track:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.