Sheek Louch - Clickety Clank (G Unit Diss).mp3

linx

Staff member
This is the whackest thing i've heard in a while. Sheek Louch is absolutely garbage and he will always be garbage. Don't get me wrong, I like D Block alot and i've been a fan of the Lox for a long time now, but Sheek is one of the worst rappers i've ever heard. What kind of beat is that for a diss anyway? It sounds like happy type shit. Jada and Fat Joe went at 50 with nice shit, this is just as garbage as it gets. It's absolutely horrible.

7 Syns

Listening to it from an unbiased point of view this track is well below par..

BUT because his dissing G-Unit people will say this track is absolutely fire. lol.

I don't know whats sadder anymore, fans hyping and getting all frusturated about who's dissing who. Or all the hate and dickriding that goes between them when concerning hip-hop or the fact that most fans are just kids on the net who claim they know 'the real' yet know how a computer works better then their own block..

please.

This beef is turning wack song wise, yet its interesting because it's living things up. Peeps just gotta learn to not care and remember it's music, the artists are getting paid not you. So don't get so hyped up about things..

peace.

Now it's not real lyrical but that shit is pure comedy and he clowns them... Sometimes that's what battling is about... Props on the link... Go gggg gggg in ya sports bra... :p

How did Yayo re-use a Jadakiss line , just because he uses the same phrase dosent mean he re-used it. Going double, copper, plastic or another element is just a way of saying u didnt sell very much, Jadakiss didnt make that up. Does that mean Eminem re-used a Jadakiss line in Can-A-Bitch ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.