Share a Dope Tack

Aiyte the concept of this thread is to post up links of dope tracks. Write a line or 2 why u think its dope. Remember the point of this thread is to SHARE dope tracks, so make sure u drop feedback, on a track or two, before posting a link. Otherwise we'll have a whole thread of links and no discussion.

----------------

Aiyte heres a track By Triangle Offence - a duo created by 2 of the illest emcces from Chicago... Juice is a well established emcee and is most known for his freestyle battles. Vakill is relatively unknown, but is definitely one of the most vicious emcees on the mic. Lyrics are on point, flow is on point, and the production is tigh, definitley a dope track

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7wx3zu

~peace

hahah I'm glad every1s droppin feedback before posting links.. hahah its all good though i'll kick it off.

Good to hear some deeper shit by Domination and Bang Em'.. I got real sick and tired of there wack ass diss tracks. I actually liked em for a bit then it got real lame real fast. Nice track though

aiyte i lissened to "love music" too.. now thats an ill track. The essence of hip hop, never heard of these dudes before. Thanks for introducin me to some ppl still rockin it in hip hop.

aiyte heres my second link

Jakki The Motamouth - Wha's fuckin with this (Produced by Rjd2)

.. rjd2 production thats all i gotta say, that dudes a genius when it comes to producing

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtgwni

I listened to that Jakki and that track is pretty good.. I really like that beat.. Wheres that guy from? I've heard his name before but dont know anything about him.

Heres the Cocoa Brovaz w/Raekwon "Black Trump" off there Rude Awakening album.. I love the beat to this track soooooo much.. Probaly one of my top 20 hiphop songs of all time.. I would love to hear other cats rap over the instrumental.

http://download.yousendit.com/27C1553637AAEB0E

Jakkis an underground artist from Florida, he's done alotta work with Copywrite. He's now on Babygrande Records, i suggest u check out his album God Vs Satan... I got that Cocoa Brovaz album, dope track definitely

Lok

^where's the track?
Never really felt that Cocoa track. I always skip it. They had so much better tracks on that album, "Memorial", "Myah Angelow", "Game Of Life " etc.

For anyone who thinks the South can't come with lyrical content.

ChocLitSitE - ChocLitSitE

"Shadow of it all"... now thats an ill throw back. Shit reminds of when I first got into hip hop. Music was still smooth. Didnt have to be some shit u can bump and grind in the club to. Some of that laid back west coast shit.

Aiyte heres another track, by Eyedea & dj Abilities. Its a track about a Vietnam war veteran. Shit is ill as hell, Abilities comes witha dark beat, and eyedea brings it with the lyrics as always.

Eyedea & Abilities - Murder of Memories

08 murder of memories.mp3 - 4.56MB

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.