Shame On Warner Bros

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Mike Jones is working with Asylum Records and Warner Bros. Records to start production on the first film from his new film production company American Dream.

Work on the film American Dream was scheduled to begin earlier this week and will continue shooting through September 15th. The film will recount Jones' true life climb from relative obscurity to worldwide fame in the music business. Jones and crew are filming in his native Houston. Meanwhile, Jones is also working on his new album, which will also be named American Dream.

The rapper who scored big in 2005 with his Warner Bros. debut Who is Mike Jones? has already enjoyed a recurring role on Fox's hit drama "Prison Break" and is slated to appear in Gulf War flick Home of the Brave alongside Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Biel and 50 Cent.

In related news, Jones recently opened a Houston nightspot, Club Iceage.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
saltynuts said:
Shame on a company for doing business, yeah.

Shame on you for posting worthless news. chea.
Shame on a company that chose to do a Mike Jones bio-pic , yes , to be quite frank it annoys me that they want to make a movie out of Mike Jones life . I can understand if he has a story behind him thats even worth interest , but so far all i can see is "back then hoes didnt want him now hes hot , they all on him (repeat 10x over)".

S. Fourteen

As I look at a thread, sometimes I try to think of what the motivation is. It's pretty clear to me that your motivation was hate towards a particular artist. Mike Jones is somewhat popular so people hate. Warner is trying to capitalize on that popularity so people hate. This thread is fuel for more hate. There's no turning things, it's clear as day.

Let them make a movie about some rapper. I'm not going to see it. You're not going to see it.

Were you expecting me to post "fuck Mike Jones" ? I could have but that would have been less entertaining on my part.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
saltynuts said:
As I look at a thread, sometimes I try to think of what the motivation is. It's pretty clear to me that your motivation was hate towards a particular artist. Mike Jones is somewhat popular so people hate. Warner is trying to capitalize on that popularity so people hate. This thread is fuel for more hate. There's no turning things, it's clear as day.

Let them make a movie about some rapper. I'm not going to see it. You're not going to see it.

Were you expecting me to post "fuck Mike Jones" ? I could have but that would have been less entertaining on my part.
nah , my post above was a joke. To be honest , my reasons for posting this were plain and simple , just to say the Mike Jones isnt exactly a gold mine that Warner Bros is sitting on. I just dont think he deserves it , from what i have seen when got that acting gig on Prison Break , his acting fucking sucked. As for his life story , personally i dont see any substance to it , other than "Grinding all day and everday" and "getting them hoes".

S. Fourteen

His album debuted at #3 on Billboard and reached #1. He's a 2x platinum artist. That's enough gold for Warner to milk the shit. If you ask around, a rapper's acting skills do not matter in Hollywood, his popularity does.

Yes, I did turn it around this time :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.