Shady Mixtape finally coming

From yesterday's Detroit News:

Guess who's back... again.

Hometown rapper Eminem has told Yahoo! Music that he will be releasing his label's much talked about mixtape, "The Re-Up" next month. The rapper, real name Marshall Mathers, stated that the effort will include at least one new song from himself as a solo artist called "Things Need To Change" and is reportedly about the killing of his best friend, group partner and hype man, Proof. It will also include a new song from D12 called "Last Words (R.I.P Proof)" that Eminem described as "all five remaining group members saying their goodbyes" to their fallen friend.

Aside from Mathers and his group, other label mates expected to be on the mixtape include Dr. Dre, Busta Rhymes and Obie Trice. No word on whether or not 50 Cent and his G Unit will be included.

Tru Principle said:
That's dope, i'll be lookin' out for this... hopefully, G-not and co won't be on it... they already have a Tupac album to ruin
Same here. Seems like most of the best rappers have been on pause lately and all the shitty ones have been putting music out.

In regards to G Unit.. .I personally like Banks and Buck... I just can't stand 50 and Yayo. And I don't think Banks/Buck ruined Loyal 2 The Game at all.

What ruined it was Em's poor production. And, really, not even all the songs had bad beats... just that it didn't have the Pac feel to it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.