Shadiest Rapper In the Industry

This is a thread about rappers bein' shady/disrespectful/backstabbin'

any stories about any rapper bein' a prick...

IE:

Ice Cube hearin' Cypress Hill's "Throw Ur Set In the Air" when they dropped off the "Hits from the Bong" for his Friday Soundtrack......heard it then used there idea/chorus

Game, Heard he was bein' sued by some dude who had a song just like "The Documentary" and said Game stole his idea for the chorus, or he had a chorus like it just switched around with different names/famous album titles.......dude said he met game in la, they both listened to eachothers albums, but he said that "The Documentary" track wasn't on there, and that Game had listened to his album that had a song similar to the style of it and then when his album debut all the sudden there was a track called the "The Documentary" which apparentley was this dudes song or he wrote a song similar in chorus and claims game stole his idea.....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game easy. He's always switching.

Makes me a fan though. He's so shady it amuses me. Been bumping Documentary again too. Start from Scratch needs to get a video.

Pittsey said:
The Game easy. He's always switching.

Makes me a fan though. He's so shady it amuses me. Been bumping Documentary again too. Start from Scratch needs to get a video.
on shade45's morning show, Angela Yee was sayin' (Makin fun of game) for sayin' he can't stop thinkin' about the kids in the katrina mess, and that he wants to adopt some of those kids to help out......Angela was like "is he even allowed to adopt kids, doesn't he do drugs"

she started clownin' about how he said that about the kids, and how he has a tattoo of a butterfly on his face....but she does it in this weird voice, it had me laughin' my ass off..........I like game, this was just some funny ass shit though.....then she said that maybe him and brad pitt can go adopt some kids together.........

pdxmuthaphucka said:
on shade45's morning show, Angela Yee was sayin' (Makin fun of game) for sayin' he can't stop thinkin' about the kids in the katrina mess, and that he wants to adopt some of those kids to help out......Angela was like "is he even allowed to adopt kids, doesn't he do drugs"

she started clownin' about how he said that about the kids, and how he has a tattoo of a butterfly on his face....but she does it in this weird voice, it had me laughin' my ass off..........I like game, this was just some funny ass shit though.....then she said that maybe him and brad pitt can go adopt some kids together.........

sounds like a hoot,what gayness!

how bout jigga.

"If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five mill' - I ain't been rhymin like Common since"

wtf is that

Then shady industry muthafuckas be the real gangstas. They dont bang on record or TV; they do dirt under the table to even scores or outweigh competition.

pdxmuthaphucka said:

Bitch can suck a dick. Hes doing good bye adopting a child, and the stupid bitch is hanging shit on him AND Brad Pit?

DPG iz all I C said:
Was he not drunk when recording that ^

Yup when he did a show here, he said he showed up at the studio drunk as fuck and Dre was just about to send him back home but let him try a verse. So before he did Start From Scratch live he chugged a huge bottle of Cristal in seconds

TheCat

Dat N1gg@ DAZ...

the man jumps on everybody just for the publicity.

i still love his music, but he needs his head sorted.

wyclef to canibus
pussy combs to shyne
lox to puss combs (funny doe, used like a trick)
fitty to game
suge to pac
actually suge to deathrow records artists
its sad how the hip hop industry in general is SHADY

TCD

gerrycurl21 said:
Yup when he did a show here, he said he showed up at the studio drunk as fuck and Dre was just about to send him back home but let him try a verse. So before he did Start From Scratch live he chugged a huge bottle of Cristal in seconds
Yeah,i'm sure that dude is an alcoholic. Everyone who has seen him in concert said he started drinking.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.